in the face of Climate change
Ebb & Flow supporting
Join us for a strategic webinar discussing evidence based resilience and its importance in supporting us all as we navigate the climate emergency.
- An introduction to resilience: what is it, why is it important and can it be cultivated?
- A different perspective on how tactical wellbeing support could be the missing piece in planning for the uncertainty ahead
- Practical tips and support for helping yourself and your team
Weds 27 April 2022 | 12:00pm (midday) BST | on Zoom
It’s been a challenging few years.
Since 2020 ‘business as usual’ is yet to resume. Many of us are feeling exhausted, jaded and like we’re treading through quick sand. Our collective fatigue is beginning to show up in our relationships, homes and workplaces.
For those on the ‘front line’ of the climate emergency things can feel even more challenging, as we face the collective challenges of humanity daily, whilst trying to protect our environments for the generations yet to come.
People are TIRED.
This session explores resilience and how it is needed now more than ever.
How can we look after ourselves?
Can we keep balanced and optimistic when feeling the full weight of the climate emergency?
How can we support our teams?
Is it possible to keep striving for greatness when we are living in an environment that changes by the day?
We are offering a free training session to help support those who are currently feeling pressured, fatigued and of balance in the current climate. We look to support those keen to explore Resilience education as a different perspective on how tactical wellbeing support could be the missing piece to recharge our resolve to do good and find optimism in the uncertainty ahead.
Resilience in the face of Climate Change
Join us for a 60-minute introduction to the world of evidence-based resilience with Lucie Miller, founder of Ebb and Flow Global (45min talk, 15 min Q&A).
This session examines the art of cultivating science-based resilience, gives a brief overview to the different types of resilience we experience, how we can develop our natural resilience level and the benefits this has on our ability to successfully navigate all walks of life.
- Do we have a genetic predisposition to being resilient or not?
- Why is it so important to focus on improving our resilience levels?
- How does it impact our ability to do well both in the home and the workplace?
- Practical understanding and tools to begin strengthening our resilience.
- How do we get started in using resilience skills to manage the present whilst ‘future proofing’ ourselves?
- Finding strength, meaning and joy in a difficult landscape.
What you will learn in this session
✔ What is evidence-based resilience?
✔ Different types of resilience
✔ Psychological tools to help you NOW in difficult situations, beginning to develop your ‘Resilience Tool Kit’
✔ Raising awareness of resilience as a strategic tool to managing stress and navigating change
✔ Key insights into building a resilient environment that supports the individual, not just the work-bot
Sign up for the FREE training now:
Wednesday 27 April 2022
12:00pm (midday) BST on Zoom
People ⬩ Profit ⬩ Planet
We embody corporate responsibility at Ebb & Flow. We proudly operate as a carbon-neutral company, extending our commitment to our training and interventions. As a B Corp pending organisation, we invest in sustainability projects and community resilience initiatives, aiming to empower everyone to thrive.
for vulnerable families and OAPs